Hiring English, Math & Science Teachers to work in Mongolia
Empathy Worldwide Education is looking for highly motivated and qualified English, Math & Science teachers to start working full time from early August 2019 (under a long-term (2-3 year) contract).
Empathy Schools Group, with five sister schools located in Ulaanbaatar, Darkhan, Erdenet and Bayan Ulgii province including an International School was first established in 1994. All our schools follow the Cambridge International Curriculum. We offer Cambridge Primary, Cambridge Secondary, Cambridge IGCSE and A Level course. The curriculum aims to help students to develop desirable character traits and learning skills while promoting academic excellence, and offers internationally recognized programmers such as SAT, TOEFL and IELTS. Our schools population is made up of students and teachers from different countries.
Duration: 2-3 years (contract renewed annually)
Start Date: August 2019
- Full time teaching up to 30 classes per week (Overtime payment for extra hours exceeding 30.)
- Homeroom teacher, teaching extra classes as scheduled by the school admins
- Assisting the school admin in activities when needed, doing official paper work such as daily lesson plans and calendar plan of subject
- Running a School Club if needed and interested, participate in school extracurricular activities
- Serving as a teacher on duty once a week
- Meeting other terms&conditions according to the approved employment contract as per Mongolian Labor Law
1. Bachelor’s Degree in Teaching or any equivalent Teaching Diploma/Certificate
2. Native English speaker or excellent speaking and written skills.(IELTS minimum score of 6)
3. IGCSE, A Level, SAT and IB experience is desirable
4. International/Overseas teaching experience is preferred
5. Minimum of 2 years’ teaching experience and willingness to work with kids aged 6-17
6. Knowledge and experience in preparation and conducting student assessments
7. Flexible to the demands of the job
8. Good inter-personal skills such for communicating with parents and team spirit to work with colleagues
Teaching Job Benefits & Salary:
-Package includes competitive monthly salary, basic medical care, flights, accommodation, school lunch, for overseas hire: airport pickup as well as visa expenses.
-Starting salary of 800 USD
-Higher Salary will be offered depending on degrees earned, experience, and other qualifications.
Method of Application:
Applications including the below listed documents shall be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org :
• Cover letter expressing interests to work in either one of our schools
• Comprehensive/Detailed Resume with a recent photo
• 2 Reference Letters with the contact number and email address of the Referrer
– 1 reference letter from the most recent Previous Employer
– 1 reference letter from a work colleague willing to be interviewed by phone or email.